Integrated Dental in Sarasota, FL, offers a range of general, restorative, and cosmetic dental services to patients of all ages. Dr. David Schirmer and Dr. Melvin Benson have the expertise and knowledge needed to provide every patient with the care they deserve.
Our environment was designed to make new and returning patients feel comfortable asking any questions they may have about their dental treatment or our services. We welcome patients to explore more of our practices services and treatment options.
Dental Services in Sarasota, FL
Our dental services help renew the function of patients’ smiles, create aesthetically pleasing smiles, and maintain patients’ oral health.
With cosmetic dental care, our team can enhance the appearance of patients’ smiles. We can brighten and straighten the smile with these treatments:
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are shell-like cosmetic restorations that can cover one or all teeth in the smile line. Veneers can also address tooth damage, stains, gaps, and crooked teeth.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment can address tooth discoloration and damage similar to porcelain veneers. However, bonding is best for cosmetic problems like chips and cracks in the enamel.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer professional teeth whitening treatment for patients with external tooth stains. Our team can also use veneers or bonding treatments for stains within teeth or intrinsic stains.
Our dental office provides general dental treatments that help prevent future oral health issues:
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguards protect teeth from damage and loss. Custom mouthguards can also prevent damage to oral appliances or braces.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you have a sudden, severe dental problem, contact our office for prompt care. We will evaluate your smile and provide the right treatment for you.
- Family Dentistry: Our family dental office sees patients of every age for routine care. We also provide services as patients age to keep up with their oral health needs.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dr. Benson provides oral conscious sedation, so patients feel comfortable during treatment. Sedation is useful for lengthy procedures or oral surgeries.
- Tooth Extraction: Patients with a dental infection or abscess, severely injured tooth, or tooth impaction may require tooth extraction treatment.
With restorative dental care, we can renew the full form and function of the smile:
- Dental Bridge: A bridge fills the gap left by one or more missing teeth. We offer traditional bridges which use support from natural teeth or implant bridges that use dental implants for support.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns are caps that can cover dental implants, tooth damage, and
- Dental Implants: Implants are long-lasting, highly versatile dental restorations that are made of titanium metal. A single implant consists of a metal screw or post, abutment, and crown. Dental implants can restore one or more lost permanent teeth.
- Dentures & Partials: We provide partial dentures for patients with multiple missing teeth and full dentures for patients with missing full tooth arches.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: We offer deep cleaning treatments for patients with signs of gum disease. Patients with chronic gum problems also benefit from these treatments.
- Sleep Apnea: Obstructive sleep apnea is a common type of apnea that leads to pauses in breathing throughout the night. Our custom oral appliances can benefit patients with mild to moderate sleep apnea symptoms. These appliances keep the airway open.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) can cause painful symptoms like teeth clenching and grinding, migraines, and orofacial pain. Dr. Benson can create custom nightguards worn during sleep to prevent tooth wear and keep teeth apart.
Schedule a Dental Appointment
Are you looking for a dedicated dental office in the Sarasota area? Contact our dental office today at 941-270-9755. You can also request a consultation with us online.