Integrated Dental in Sarasota, FL, offers a range of general, restorative, and cosmetic dental services to patients of all ages. Dr. Melvin Benson has the expertise and knowledge to provide every patient with the care they deserve. Our professional dentists and dental care team are here to walk you through each step of your oral health journey.
Our office environment was designed to make new and returning patients feel comfortable asking any questions they may have about their dental treatment or our services. We welcome patients to explore more of our practices, services, and treatment options.
Dental Services in Sarasota, FL
Our dental services help renew the function of patients’ smiles, create aesthetically pleasing smiles, and maintain patients’ oral health. We offer cosmetic, general, and restorative services in Sarasota, FL, and surrounding areas. Continue reading to learn about the dental services we offer.
With cosmetic dental care, our team can enhance the appearance of patients’ smiles. Cosmetic dentistry not only enhances aesthetics but also helps to prevent oral health issues from arising in the future. We can brighten, straighten, and enhance your smile with these treatments:
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are shell-like cosmetic restorations that can cover one or all teeth in the smile line. Veneers can also address tooth damage, stains, gaps, and crooked teeth.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment can address tooth discoloration and damage similar to porcelain veneers. However, bonding is best for cosmetic problems like chips and cracks in the enamel.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer professional teeth whitening treatment for patients with external tooth stains. Our team can also use veneers or bonding treatments for stains within teeth or intrinsic stains.
General dentistry services help to protect and preserve your smile. They also help to prevent future oral and health problems. Our dental office provides general dental treatments that help prevent future oral health services. Continue reading to learn about the general dentistry services we offer:
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguards protect teeth from damage and loss. Custom mouthguards can also prevent damage to oral appliances or braces.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you have a sudden, severe dental problem, contact our office for prompt care. We will evaluate your smile and provide the right treatment for you.
- Family Dentistry: Our family dental office sees patients of every age for routine care. We also provide services as patients age to keep up with their oral health needs.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dr. Benson provides oral conscious sedation so patients feel comfortable during treatment. Sedation is useful for lengthy procedures or oral surgeries.
- Tooth Extraction: Patients with a dental infection or abscess, severely injured tooth, or tooth impaction may require tooth extraction treatment.
Restorative dentistry treats dental issues such as missing teeth, gum disease, teeth grinding, and sleep apnea. These issues can affect more than just your oral health so it is important to receive treatment. With restorative dental care, we can renew the full form and function of the smile. Continue reading to learn about the restorative services we offer:
- Dental Bridge: A bridge fills the gap left by one or more missing teeth. We offer traditional bridges which use support from natural teeth or implant bridges that use dental implants for support.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns are caps that can cover dental implants, tooth damage, and missing teeth. They are color matched to your teeth so that they match the rest of your smile.
- Dental Implants: Implants are long-lasting, highly versatile dental restorations that are made of titanium metal. A single implant consists of a metal screw or post, abutment, and crown. Dental implants can restore one or more lost permanent teeth.
- Dentures & Partials: We provide partial dentures for patients with multiple missing teeth and full dentures for patients with missing full tooth arches. Dentures and partials are great options for tooth replacement. They can be removable or fixed using implants, depending on patient preferences.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: We offer deep cleaning treatments for patients with signs of gum disease. Patients with chronic gum problems also benefit from these treatments. It is important to treat gum disease in its earliest stages so that it does not progress. The longer you go without treatment, the more severe gum disease becomes, which may result in other health issues such as heart disease.
- Sleep Apnea: Obstructive sleep apnea is a common type of apnea that leads to pauses in breathing throughout the night. Our custom oral appliances can benefit patients with mild to moderate sleep apnea symptoms. These appliances keep the airway open.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) can cause painful symptoms like teeth clenching and grinding, migraines, and orofacial pain. Dr. Benson can create custom nightguards worn during sleep to prevent tooth wear and keep teeth apart.
Schedule a Dental Appointment
Are you looking for a dedicated dental office in the Sarasota area? Contact our dental office today at 941-270-9755. You can also request a consultation with us online.